Hunt Real Estate ERA - Admin
3 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Stunning custom built colonial, meticulously cared for by original owners. Beautiful eat-in kitchen boasts granite counters, island, breakfast bar, hardwood floors, french doors that lead to a covered (awning) stone patio. Lovely formal dining room, enhanced by hardwood floors w/border inlay, bay window. Soaring cathedral ceilings throughout, skylights bring natural sun in all day; 6 panel doors. Fabulous family room, brick that matches exterior, frames arched windows, gas fireplace. Huge pantry includes 1st floor Laundry on one side. Gorgeous marble floors in Foyer. Epoxy floor in garage. Many updates. Please see highlight attachment!
||3900 Mapleton Road
- Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Negotiable, Oven/Range Gas, Range Hood-Exhaust Fan, Refrigerator
- Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some, Natural Woodwork - Some, Sump Pump
- Ceramic-Some, Hardwood-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Ac Unit-Window, Forced Air
- Full,Partially Finished
- Breakfast Bar,Eat-In,Formal Dining Room,Granite Counter,Walk-In Pantry
- Basement / Rec Room, Family Room, Foyer/Entry Hall, Laundry-1St Floor, Master Bedroom Bath, Other - See Remarks, Porch - Open
- Awning, Garage Door Opener, Partially Fenced Yard, Patio
- Neighborhood Street
- Sewer Connected
- Shawnee to Mapleton ( between Shawnee and Townline )
Property Listed By Hunt Real Estate ERA - Admin
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the CNYIS, UNYREIS and WNYREIS. Real estate listings held by firms other than the brokerage for this website are marked with the IDX logo and detailed information about them includes the Listing Broker’s Firm Name.
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither the listing broker(s) nor the brokerage for this website shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints, and shall be held totally harmless.
� 2017 CNYIS, UNYREIS, WNYREIS. All rights reserved.